GIFT CARD TERMS (Read before buying)
- Please read the booking page policies before purchasing a gift card.
- Appointments must be made within 6 months of the date of the gift card. The gift card must be used within (1) year of the date of purchase. We recommend booking an appointment as soon as possible even if the artist’s calendar is closed. This will ensure that the gift card is used within the validity period.
- The gift card is valid for 12 months, after which the gift card will be canceled. It is possible to extend the validity of the gift card, for example due to pregnancy, illness, etc.
- The gift card is suitable only for new tattoos, meaning it cannot be used for cover-up tattoos or old tattoo repairs.
- The gift card must be used in its entirety at one time, and the amount or part of the gift card will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Guest artists doesn’t accept gift card as a payment.
- The gift card can be sold or passed on if the recipient doesn’t want to use the gift card.
- Only a physical gift card is accepted as a payment. Photo or just a number of the card can not be accepted as a payment.
- A lost gift card will not be refunded, so take good care of the card!
- The age limit for tattoos is 18 years. The young person must prove his age on request.
Please send inquiries about gift cards to lamuerte.ink (at) gmail.com
INFO FOR THE GIFT CARD HOLDER
- Be the first to familiarize yourself with the portfolios and make an appointment with the artist of your choice via the instructions on the booking page.
- We recommend booking an appointment as soon as possible for the artist you want, regardless of whether the calendar is closed. This ensures that the gift card can be used within the validity period.
- We accept cash, debit / credit cards Visa and Mastercard as methods of payment.
- When posting, the method of payment is bank transfer and + 3 € delivery fee. When the money appears in the account, we will mail a gift card.